● What program do you draw with?
I draw, color, and ink in Paint Tool SAI and use CS6 for editing, adding texture, typography and graphic design work.
● What kind of tablet do you use?
I currently use a 10X6.25 monoprice tablet. Highly recommended for those on a budget, I love it!
● Do you take commissions?
Sometimes. Right now I am closed indefinitely, any and all announcements regarding commission openings will be made on my journal or art blog.
● I'm want a commission but you're closed, can I reserve a slot?
I cannot reserve slots, no exceptions. Sorry!
● Do you accept trades or requests?
Nope, sorry folks. Not enough time in the day.
● What are your brush settings?
My ink settings can be seen here!
● Where do you get your textures?
I get them from just about everywhere I can, but CG textures, Texture King, and dA's very own texture category are good places to start looking.
● Can you give advice or teach me how to draw?
If I have time, I’m fine with sharing quick tips, but I cannot dedicate the time to teach you how to draw or use a program.
● Can I reference/edit/share/etc your art?
You are free to use my art in any non-commercial way, provided you link back to my website, dA page, or the original work itself.
● Why didn't you respond to my note/comment?
I simply do not always have the time or anything to say in response. I will try my best to answer any question that has not been covered here, though. If it's something important, e-mail is the best way to contact me.